Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Leprechaun Punch Recipe


I made this punch recipe for Connor's birthday this year (& called it camouflage punch) and it was a big hit at the party.  I received several comments on how good the punch tasted.  Since the punch is green, I thought it would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

Leprechaun Punch
  • Green Hawaiian Punch (Green Berry Rush Flavor) **
  • Pineapple Juice
  • Gingerale
  • Pineapple Sherbet (optional)

Mix together equal parts green Hawaiian Punch and ginger ale. Add pineapple juice to taste. If serving in a punch bowl, you can add some scoops of pineapple or lime sherbet.




**This is the Hawaiian Punch that I used for this recipe.  I found it in the juice aisle at Walmart & Hy-Vee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...